Total Pageviews

01 July 2011

My last day (Jul 1, 2011)

Woke up with my leg killing me, not sure if I could walk. Got out of bed and it wasn't too bad. Today is the day that I am ending my suffering. Either late tonight I will hang or od. I haven't quite decided what method I am chosing.

It's all because the medical docs refuse to treat my pain and the stupid pain management doc needs to have me screened by a psychologist before he will do anything. I need to wait 6 wks for all this. Too late. I won't be around.

I have been in chronic pain the last few months and I just can't take it any longer. I cannot live like this. I have done things as normally aspossible so no one has a clue what I will be doing though I have confided in a couple of people. No one is to blame except for the drug addicts who make doctors work harder to screen out those in chronic pain vs those that are abusing it. And also the lawmakers who make it difficult for doctors to treat those in pain by making rules of how much they prescribe a month. I curse these people that have no idea what it is like to be in pain 24/7 and have no relief. I have seen all types of doctors. My therapist and psychiatrist can no longer help me. All they can do is provide supportive care. I know they will be the deepest hurt by my actions. But I hope they know that me not suffering anymore somehow helps them.

Everyone says I should go to the ER to see if they can give me something but I just ran out of hope. Or maybe it's just that I feel so helpless. Right now my foot/ankle is a ten. I just plan on going to work to finish my last project for research. Then it's all over.

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment