Total Pageviews

24 April 2012

Delusions

What defines a delusion? Is it a belief that no one else believes is true or just a paranoid thought that begins to write it's own story in your head and where the voices take hold and tell you to believe them over the "real" people because they believe you when no one else does.
Past few weeks I have been psychotic, delusional, and paranoid. I like to think that I am just a functional schizophrenic as I am able to work and take care of myself though work pains me. It makes the paranoia worse as I know my coworkers are always watching me even if I am trying to look away from them. I work my butt off. I never slack except when I am in a chatty mood. I might log in and accession slower but I am doing my work. They cannot fault me for that. I answer questions and deal with problems no one else wants to deal with.
Last week I was in the psych hosp at mclean. Then I went to Baltimore for a suicidology conference. To say that it was loaded was an understatement. By Saturday I was mentally exhausted and hopeless about my treatment. I go there because I rather learn about the demons and try to basically fix myself. I have saved a few people's lives by my experience and what I have learned. I try to pass on my knowledge but most of the time it falls on deaf ears. I sometimes wish I could get the directors of the psychiatry depts at local hosp ERs and see if the SSF will be utilized more.

My own therapy well my previous post says all about that. So I am left with feelings of being crazy. And I am ok with it because being sane would be scary!

3 comments:

  1. I am a life YOU saved. Even if your help does sometimes fall on deaf ears, it doesn't always, and surely that is what counts???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, did you seem my comment. I'd still like to chat with you....you are sounding a little more upbeat in this post....that is encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are doing today? Just wanted to see if you had written any new posts

    ReplyDelete