Total Pageviews

08 June 2012

crying wolf

I feel like my suicidality at this point is a crying wolf phrase. No one seems to believe me when I tell them how much I am hurting but I do not utter the words Suicidal to them for fear of the cops showing up at my door. Instead I bitch on facebook on how much I am hurting and my melancholy is great and no one, not one of my 700 friends responds to it. So I found out tonight that my love wants to grow old with someone else and I am hurting really bad. I wrote my therapist a detailed letter saying that I want to overdose and gave her details of the plans. I kind of feel now that these words I wrote are like the diary of Dostoevsky. He writes in tangents and so do I…
I have written a detailed plan of my demise and yet cannot fathom my therapist doing anything about it when she does read it. I have sent her texts stating that I am at a very vulnerable state but it is after hours and she is off tomorrow so I might not get a response till Monday. Will it be too late by then? Should I call someone to talk to and say what….Wolf is at my door trying to kill me again? I have said this many times yet no one takes me seriously. Why should they now? I am so full of pain that I am not sure what to do. There are numbers I can call but who wants to speak with a stranger. There are friends I can call but who wants to bother them and cause them worry. So I sit in my room with my music reminding me of my pain and listen and try and think of something useful to write because otherwise I might act on my thoughts…
I'm crying wolf and wondering who is listening this time...

5 comments:

  1. I am a stranger to you but I am listening........
    I am so sorry that you are hurting this much. I wish that I had the words that you wanted to hear........

    I have this fear that you will not always cry wolf......someday you may slip beyond the moment where you are thinking clear....but it's a choice that cannot be taken back......

    praying for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was your facebook friend I would respond to your posts....you've yet to respond to my comments so I am not even sure you are seeing them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Me, thank you for your comments. I do see them. I just do not respond to people I do not know. Hope you understand

      Delete
    2. that is understandable. I just wanted you to know that someone IS listening and in the way that a stranger can.....cares...I could tell you more about who I am if you wanted to know. Thanks for letting me know that you at least see my comments.
      Do you mind if I leave them or would you rather that I not comment since you do not know me.

      Ps. Just so you know....I know our journeys in life are different but I never judge you by what you write.....I too have spent time in the hospital because of being suicidal... I understand the mess my life has been in and can be at times....I only hope I can use the strength I got from the hard times to help encourage others or at least be there to listen

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete