Total Pageviews

01 July 2012

Hospital

I have been back to the psych hospital for the past few days. Today has not been a good day as I had some incontinence that has left me feeling so devastated all because I couldn't get to the bathroom on time. My mood is so bleak. I just am constantly hounded by thoughts to end my life. My life is no longer worth living to me. It can't be with all this misery and pain. I just want it to end. I want the psychache to stop. I just cannot live like this anymore. It is heartbreaking to continue to live when your chest is so heavy from burdens (real or imagined it doesn't matter). You just wish you could stop breathing or make your heart stop beating. But it doesn't work that way. I am so full of despair my eyes could pop out. Maybe that is what I could do...pop my eyes out to end my life but if I fail and end up blind that will be worse. It will be another failure. And that is what stops me from ending my life most of the time: FAILURE. I am afraid that is I fail and I live I will be worse off than I was. Nothing hurts more than a failed suicide attempt. Nothing!

You might be wondering what it's like. It's nothing like the cuckoo's nest. You have checks, which is the adult babysitting system of the hospital. Then you have a check in or contact person you talk to during the course of his or her shift. Sometime you get a person that cares and will listen. Other times you get a real ass who doesn't know shit but tried to play it off that they know everything. These kind I avoid.

During the week you have groups that you are supposed to attend but I rarely do. Most center around a therapy that I do not like and think it is bullshit. Or the group is some type of arts and crafts but I'm sorry, I am an adult not a five yr old. So I do adult things like read books or write in my journal, solitary things that no one can bother me with. I'm happy with that. The hospital takes the stress of self harm away that you don't realize is there. It is the demon that keeps me awake at night and haunts my waking moments...

4 comments:

  1. praying for you.


    the same stranger from the comments below,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God,
    Please bring some comfort to this life. You are the Ultimate Healer. Please reach out and heal.

    In Jesus Name........



    I am praying for you lots today.....
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you, just remember that God loves and cares about you. He is the Ultimate Healer that is always there for you. Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Roxy

    ReplyDelete