Total Pageviews

14 January 2011

midas fiasco

Before heading back to Midas to fix what they broke, I decided to write here for a little bit as I didn’t have a chance last night.  Midas has three strikes. They can’t even get an oil change right. I am going to file a complaint with the main office. I had taken my car over a year ago because of a rattling in my exhaust. They found other problems but never fixed the rattling. Now it’s so damn loud it’s not funny and last I checked, the exhaust was not part of your front tires, where I had my tie rod fixed.
I know my car is old but it’s all I got until I can try and afford a new one.
I had to have a phone session last night because my back was not feeling great.  I guess the aggravation of dealing with Midas didn’t help and what was worse that my brother in law was defending them. That really pissed me off.  I don’t know why I keep going to therapy, though at this point, there is no way my therapist allows a cancellation. Only time it happens is when it’s not convenient for her (e.g., her being on vacation, a holiday, or her daughter is sick).  If I’m sick, it’s a phone session, I don’t feel like going, phone session. It pisses me off. I know she is worried and that is why she doesn’t allow to many in between time between sessions.
Like the Linkin Park lyrics, nobody is listening. Pain is something that has created this blog, though I don’t know if it’s worth it. Posting these things so the world will know. I still need to finish the paper that I am writing on Building a therapeutic alliance with suicidal patients.  My therapist wants me to write a “response” paper or a review. So far, no one has reviewed this brilliant book.  I realized that Dr. David Jobes, is making my job easier. If I’m ever able to, I can just use his work in my practice and work with suicidal clients. But those dreams are just that, dreams. I doubt they will ever come true.  I just turned 35 years, and I still have not completed any of my career goals. I work in a lab that takes me for granted. I work for an egotistical doc that is sometimes nuts and doesn’t have a clue about labs or the time it takes to get things done.  I know that like most docs, he wanted things done yesterday but this week has been rough with me being in severe back pain, being so depressed I can’t move, and then the region getting hit with a severe snow storm.
That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment