Total Pageviews

21 March 2011

Another sleepless night

It’s been a long week. My eye exam didn’t exactly go as well as I had hoped. Seems like I have a visual field problem in my right eye and after a bunch of testing that came back negative, I need to have an MRI to rule out something pressing on my optic nerve.  The same week, my bladder gave out on me and with the new nerve pain, I am thinking my L5-S1 disc is on its way out. The stress of not knowing what is wrong with me has caused me to become psychotic. I have been feeling paranoid on and off the past few weeks but while I was taking one of the eye tests, I heard voices as the thing was moving.  Dr. P doesn’t want me to take the perphenazine until the pituitary has been ruled out. So in the friggen mean time, I just get to be fucking nuts.  But I am to take ativan just to calm me down and let me sleep.
Then yesterday to make my physical problems A-OK, I find a couple of lumps on my nipple.  Just shoot me now. I really can’t take this stress anymore.  Tomorrow I need to call my pcp’s office and go for yet another exam of some kind for that. Well, I am out of ativan and it’s kind of good that I am as I would probably take the whole bottle now.
I emailed my cousin and friend in DC to let them know I might not be able to keep my plans to visit the end of April.  Which sucks because I was really looking forward to getting away from Boston for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment