Total Pageviews

12 March 2011

Sleepless night


 I cannot sleep tonight because it feels like my foot (nerve damaged) is in a trash compactor being crushed from the toes to the heel, sides to ankle. It is driving me nutty!!! I took some vicoden but OMG this pain is insane!!

Oh and my neuro's covering doc finally called me after like 3 days. Said to go to ER. F You, tell me something I don't fricken know!! Why not save me 10-20 hrs  while sitting in the waiting room and order the damn MRI I need to find out what is wrong!!  Soon as I find some courage, I will call my surgeon. I'm kind of psychotic at the moment as i'm hearing voices and paranoid that someone is watching my every move. I'm kind of hoping that between taking perphanazine, ativan, and vicoden I don't wake up to this misery anymore. I kind of got bad news today at the eye doc. I'm so stressed about losing my eye sight in one eye, my father possibly having liver cancer, going psycho, and pain being intolerable, I guess I just lost whatever sanity I had.  I emailed my pdoc all this (minus the me not waking up as that wouldn't be good). Oh and did I mention I still have to work this weekend??? I kind of wish I was in the Abbott and Costello stint where they say who's on first cause I really could use a belly laugh...

G

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment