Total Pageviews

06 March 2011

Blog 1st of Marzo (Mar 6, 2011)

Been feeling good the past few weeks, all with the exception of physical pain for the past two weeks. My leg/ankle/foot have made my life pretty difficult. The burning pain is driving me nuts so my neuro has decided to put me on a new med called Lyrica. Some people in the group have had good results with it. Others have not. So this will be another trial and error for me. I just hope that the 50 bucks will be well spent.

The group will be making T-shirts. I really love the idea and hope it pans out. The group is planning a get together in mid april.

Well i'm pretty much falling asleep while writing this as it's 0235 and my meds are so kicking in.  Until next time

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

1 comment: