Total Pageviews

09 March 2011

New scare (Mar 9, 2011)

Had a very hectic day and was on the road a very long time. I was really tired by the time I had come back to Boston and when my shift ended, I took a good friend home. Well I hit a couple of good potholes on the way to his house, which jerked my back.  I think it finally knocked a disc out as my bladder has leaked some, more than I am used to. Now I have no choice but to call my neuro tomorrow to get an MRI done. I would go to the ER but I am just so damn tired I really don't want to wait for hours to be seen then wait some more for consults and hours more for testing.

I do know that should this be CES x 3, I will kill myself. I know I will have to have a fusion and most likely will be permanently out of work for a while & the thought of no longer being independent just freaks me out. I rather be dead than to deal with this a 3rd time in 10 yrs.

Meds are kicking in now so I will stop here for now

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

No comments:

Post a Comment