Total Pageviews

18 February 2011

Busy week.


This week has just flown by. I really don’t remember most of it. I just know I was supposed to have Tuesday off but we had a new consentee that had me going into work. Then one thing lead to another and before you know it, I put in a full shift. I did have to leave early because in my running around, I didn’t get to do one thing for the next day which was to drop off tubes for a 6 am draw. So I had to wake up at 5 the next day to make sure we didn’t miss it.  Sucked because I never get up at that hour.
Mood has been pretty stable so far. I think the black dog has finally gone to sleep, for now. I still am feeling overwhelmed with everything.  Projects I haven’t started yet keep coming to mind and I just let them sit there until I can find the time to do it.  Sucks when you are the only person to do this stuff.  If I am sick, samples just wait another day.  Only problem is when they are the new samples.  These need to get processed the day they are drawn because they will not be good after a day or more.
I put in my time to try and take a vacation in May. I’m not sure if I can afford it yet. But I know that I can at least not worry about hotels as I will be staying with friends.  My cousin wants me to go see him in Virginia so I am planning on going there for a few days. I want to see my friend in Texas but I’m not sure. I just know that if I am out of state, I can actually take some time off work. It’s driving me nuts to work all the time and I know that if I don’t, I’m going to end up in the hospital again.

No comments:

Post a Comment